Chocolates can kill your Dog!
Dogs can have a fatal reaction to eating chocolate. Chocolate contains a bitter alkaloid called Theobromine also known as Xantheose and that’s the active ingredient that’s bad for the dog.
Most of the dog owners are unaware of this information. I learnt last week that my friend lost her dog coz she had been treating her dog with chocolates.. There could be more pet lovers who may not understand the seriousness of this poisonous reaction of chocolates on dogs. I request all my dear friends to pass this along.
Photo source: www.caminodesantiago.me