Few Rules for Dieting
– If you eat something, and no one else sees you eat it, it has no calories.
– When drinking a diet soda while eating a candy bar, the calories in the
.candy bar are canceled by the diet soda.
– When you eat with someone else, calories don’t count as long as you
.don’t eat more than they do.
– Foods used for medicinal purposes never count.
– If you fatten up everyone else around you, then you look thinner.
– If you are in the process of preparing something, food licked off knives
.and spoons have no calories.